Telair Energy Generator

Sonderausstattungen, Ein- und Umbauten sowie alles, was noch ins Reisemobil rein geht
Antworten
jeepbastler
Fahrzeug: B 544 auf Fiat, Modelljahr 1986 bis 2006
spezielles zum Fahrzeug: Hymer B 544

Telair Energy Generator

Beitrag von jeepbastler »

Dieser gasbetriebene Einbaugenerator wird z.B. von Movera zum Preis von EUR 2990.-- vertrieben. Interessant finde ich dieses Teil schon. Da die Entscheidung wegen des Preises nicht ganz einfach ist, bitte ich um Erfahrungsberichte von Besitzern dieser Geräte.
Danke
mfg
Jeepbastler
camilo
Fahrzeug: B 514 auf Fiat, Modelljahr 2004 bis 2006
spezielles zum Fahrzeug: dometic HB2500 airco, Telair Ecoenenergy generator, Car Support zusatzfeder, reifendruckcontrole,

Re: Telair Energy Generator

Beitrag von camilo »

I realize the topic you started is more than ten years old, but since you did not get any response (wow!) I like to put in "my two cents worth". I have had the Telair Ecoenergy 480 MEF for close to two years now and I think it is brilliant. Although it is specified to deliver 20 Amp in fact it can put out >26 Amp under full load. The good thing about the 480 MEF is that, unlike the standard 480, it automatically adjust its output depending on the condition of the batteries. You can hear the engine running faster or slower according to the power output. I did not install it under the chassis but in the outside cabinet (actually exactly as pictured on the Telair Ecoenergy website), I did not buy the specified mounting bracket, but instead I modified the bracket that came with the generator. What I like about the Telair Ecoenergy? It is very quiet: inside the motorhome you can hardly hear it (the microwave or the kitchen fan make more noise!) It runs on LPG, so there is no need to carry extra fuel. It can be operated both manually and automatically (switch on the coffeemaker and the Ecoenergy comes to life almost instantly). It is very light, about 20 kgs. Running cost are very low: 1 euro for 1 Kwh. (which compares very favourably to the 6,50 euro for 1 Kwh with an Efoy!) What I don't like? It is very expensive, though I bought it for just 2.150 euro as the dealer decided to discontinue with these generators because of lack of demand. However, if you can not install it yourself, you need to add 1500 to 2000 euro for parts and labour. Also, the Ecoenergy is misrepresented by Telair as being "eco friendly". It has a two stroke engine and you can smell the oil that is burned with the LPG in the exhaust fumes. And what is more, according to the installing instructions, excess oil is supposed to simply drip on the ground! Bottomline: I am very pleased with the Ecoenergy: as long as I have LPG, I have electricity.
Antworten
HME Reisemobil-Forum : Disclaimer/Impressum/Datenschutz