Kühlschrank-Problem

Sonderausstattungen, Ein- und Umbauten sowie alles, was noch ins Reisemobil rein geht
Antworten
Ander
Fahrzeug: B-Classic 544 auf Fiat, Modelljahr 1998 bis 2006
spezielles zum Fahrzeug: B 544 Classic

Kühlschrank-Problem

Beitrag von Ander »

Entschüldigung, Deutsch ist nicht meine Sprache :oops: . Wir haben ein Hymer Classic 544 seit einige monate. Sehr grün in Wohnmobilewelt. Zufrieden : Ja.... aber möglicherweise probleme nicht gesehen. Wir hätten 44° in Schatten (unsere wohnmobil in die Sonne) und 28° in der Kuhlschranck. Magneten am festern reagierten mehr und deshalb einige probleme.

English isn't my language, but I feel a bit more comfortable. I understand German, but writing in German is very difficult. We have a new motorhome : Classic 544. We have traveled for weeks to southern Europe and spent some weekends in France. We haven't had any major problem. The refrigirator didn't work properly in very extreme hot circumstances. The magnectic strip to close the windshield got longer and long : so it didn't work any more. Once we got back to more moderate temperatures everything went back to normal. Maybe the constructors wore more concerned about the cold (advertisements of Hymer in the snow, rather than in the heat).

Sometimes I'm not sure about the remaining fresh water, about the amount of grey water, about the remaining electricity. I gather the system to measure this kind of things isn't very accurate. I have to admit : I got a little problem with the shower thing (it was leaking, I finally could repare it just turning a bit the head).

Yes of course : a 100% would have been better. We're satisfied but wonder about advises upon these minor problems.

Do you mind (probably not so good :roll: ) English ? I understand German and can try to give a summary in German.
Dieter Kolbe
Fahrzeug: anderer Hersteller

Beitrag von Dieter Kolbe »

Dear Ander,
I will write back in english to get more inforamtion to help. What do you mean by " the magnetic strip of the windscreen" was not working?
Concerning teh fidge, at a temperature of 44°C outside, there is a cooling problem with the fridge. One thing which could help is to install a fan either under the heat exchanger at the rear side ofthe fidge or at the upper part of it, but then in reverse blowing direction. Also a removal of the covers at the outside of the camper can help already.
In Deutsch: Ich habe gefragt welche Probleme er mit dem magnetischen streifen an der Scheibe hat und aein paar Tipps gegeben über den Einbau eines Ventilators an dem Wärmetauscher des Kühlschrankes.
Gruß
Dieter
PHoeNix
Administrator

Beitrag von PHoeNix »

Hy, ich habe mir erlaubt, dieses Thema in den Zubehörbereich zu verschieben und einen anderen Titel zu verpassen.
* wer Rechtschreibfehler findet darf sie behalten *
Garfield
spezielles zum Fahrzeug: Morelo Loft 84M, EuroVI, 7,49t, 8Gang ZF-Automatik, 155KW
Spritmonitor: 1196653

Beitrag von Garfield »

Hello Ander, my englisch ist more bad than your german, but I'll try. :-D
Dieter Kolbe hat geschrieben:What do you mean by " the magnetic strip of the windscreen" was not working?
@ Dieter, er meint wahrscheinlich die "magnetische" Schließung in den Türdichtungen des Kühlschranks.

Perhaps you follow this thread: einbau eines ventilators am kühlschrank

E: It will help - if you have 44° degree in the shadow - not to place the site of the car with the refrigirator in the sun :shock: and hang some wet cloth in front of the down "air let in" - with some distance so the air can circulate.

D: Es hilft, das WoMo bei 44 Grad im Schatten nicht mit der Kühlschrankseite in die Sonne zu stellen und einen nassen Lappen vor die untere Öffnung zu hängen.
Viele Grüße, Peter
:mrgreen: Ein Reisemobil braucht zwei Jahre, bis es erwachsen ist. Direkt anschließend beginnen nahtlos die Alterskrankheiten. ;-)
Ander

Magnetic

Beitrag von Ander »

Ich danke Ihnen. Ich erzälte ihnen etwa über ein problem mit die Vorscheine.
I have to admit that even my English didn't reach, to explain the problem about the magnetic strip. Anyhow, I have learned just enough about physics, to know that different materials get a different reaction to a high temperature. In the new Hymer, we have nice 'plissé' curtain that we can close with a magnetic strip. A metallic material gets longer when the temperature is high. Our magnetic strip got longer, but the vehicle didn't follow this reaction to the temprature (fortunatly). So the magnetic strip was longer. Anyhow, give me some time to look up the right vocabulary in whatever language (ausdehnen in Deutsch ?). It's not a major problem, but at least an interesting problem, I think. If the magnetic strip is reacting more to a high temprature than the rest of a vehicule, it's of no more use, because it doesn't fit any more.
Garfield
spezielles zum Fahrzeug: Morelo Loft 84M, EuroVI, 7,49t, 8Gang ZF-Automatik, 155KW
Spritmonitor: 1196653

Re: Magnetic

Beitrag von Garfield »

Ander hat geschrieben:...problem mit die Vorschiene.
... about the magnetic strip. .. we have nice 'plissé' curtain that we can close with a magnetic strip.
Jetzt habe ich es ?!? Es geht in diesem "Teil-Fall" nicht um den Kühlschrank sondern um die Faltverdunkelung der Front- und Seitenscheiben ?!?

E: Dear Ander,
let us diskuss in this thread the refrigator. If you want to diskuss the "magnetic strip at the nice plissé", please open a new thread.

D: Hier bitte nur den Kühlschrank diskutieren, wenn das Faltverdunkelungssystem mit den magnetischen Verschlüssen weiter diskutiert werden soll, könnte ein weiter Thread aufgemacht werden.
Viele Grüße, Peter
:mrgreen: Ein Reisemobil braucht zwei Jahre, bis es erwachsen ist. Direkt anschließend beginnen nahtlos die Alterskrankheiten. ;-)
Ander

Beitrag von Ander »

Entschüldigung : mein "thread" war eigentlich etwa wie "eine menge Probleme mit Wohnemobile in hoche Temperature
Antworten
HME Reisemobil-Forum : Disclaimer/Impressum/Datenschutz